Alternate quote of the day

22 Mar 2008

Sunday papers

Hiya Romanticgers

Well this one is about a section in the sunday papers
A whole insert is dedicated to it and raises a little smile for the attempts to get a partner

Online Marriage Ads - Enjoy
Who knows one of these might be your one!!!!

( Honest person but getting desperate )
Hello To Viewvers My Name is Shobin , I am single i dont have Famale, Ifany one whant to marrie to me u can visite to my home. I am not a goodeducation but i working all field in bangalroe.. if u like me u welcome tomy heart... when ever u whant to meet pls viset my resident or send uletter.. Thanks yours Regards Shobin

( Cleaner , cook and washer wanted )
I want very simple girl. from brahmin educated family from orissa state heis also know about RAMAYAN, GEETA BHAGABATA, and other homework

( A family guy)
She should be good looking and should have a service. She Shoulsd have onebrother and one sister. She should be educated.

(Fancies himself)
I am a happy-go-lucky kind of person. Enjoys every moments of life. I loveto make friendship. Becauese friendship is a first step of love. I amlooking for my dreamgirl who will love me more than i. Because i lovemyself a lot. If u think that is u then why to late come on ........ holdmy hand forever !!!

(Problem solver)
I am simple boy.I have lot ofproblemin mylife because ofmylucknow iamlooking onegirlshe caremeandloveme lot lot lot

( Mmm, no jeans outside )
I want a girl with no drinks if she wants she can wear jeans in house butwhile steping out of house she should give recpect to our cast

( Lough so much he forgot no 3 )
HYE I AM A GOOD LOKING GUY,WHO HAS THE CAPABILITY TO MAKE ANY BODY TO LOUGH.I BELIEVE IN GOD AND ACCORDING TO ME FRIENDS ARE THE REAL MESSENGER OF GOD. THE 3 THINGS I AM LOOKING FROM A GIRL ,THEY ARE
1.THEY MUST BELIEVE IN GOD.
2. THEY HAVE TO LIKE MY PROFFESION AND THEY SHOULD NOT GET BORED WITH ME WHEN I WILL TRY TO MAKE THEM LOUGH.

(Not got a clue what this one is all about )
Whatever she may be but she should feel that she is going to be someonebride and she must think of the future life if she is toolike this shewould bde called the lady of the lamp

( Ok, )
I love my patner i marriage the patner ok i search my patner and i love thepatner ok thik hai the patner has a graduate ok

( Complity rules ko)
I iam pradip my family histoy my two brother two sister and fater&mothersister complity marred

(desperately seeking someone , pleeeeaaaasssseeee)
My name is farhan and i am unmarried. pleaes you marrige me pleaes pleaespleaes pleaes pleaes pleaes pleaes

(Gi for it girls)
I want one girl who love me or my mother. she love me heartly or she haveafrank she's skin colour 'normal'not a black or not a whitey. IThink themain think is heart if your heart is beautiful then you are beautiful. butiam not a handsome person or not a good looking. but my Mom say that Iam agood person. My father already expired . iam ''AEKLAUTA''. THE CHOICE ISYOUR. bye bye.

( Seeking nins)
I AM LITTLE FAIR INDIAN COLOUR. I DON'T HAVE ANY HABIT.

( Contraditions)
Hello i am a good charactarised man. i want to run my life happily.idivorced my first wife.her charactor is not good'. i expect the good mindedand clean habits girl who may be in the same caste or other caste accepted...

( Two minds about that one)
My colour is black,but my heart is white.i like social service

( Ok have you got that )
To be married on jan-2005. working woman perferable

(Help!!!)
Ssc failed three times and worked with privated ltd company which notpaying salary at present.

A bit more humour to finish
A teacher asks her class, "If there are 5 birds sitting on a fence and you shoot one of them, how many will be left?"
She calls on little Billy.
He replies, "None, they will all fly away with the first gunshot."
The teacher replies, "The correct answer is 4, but I like your thinking."
Then little Billy says, "I have a question for you. "
"There are 3 women sitting on a bench having ice cream:
One is delicately licking the sides of the triple scoop of ice cream.
The second is gobbling down the top and sucking the cone.
The third is biting off the top of the ice cream.
Which one is married?"
The teacher, blushing a great deal, replies, "Well, I suppose the one that's gobbled down the top and sucked the cone."
To which Little Billy replied, "The correct answer is 'the one with the wedding ring on, ' but I like your thinking."

Namaste

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A refreshing read, couldn't help LOL. Good to see you both are still having fun in India. Enjoy ... Lara

Pimms Lady & Mr Blenders in Delhi said...

Cheers Lara , glad it provides entertainment and a few LOL.
Not only my humour but a wider audience by the sound of it
Hope life is treating you well in sunny uk???

StephR said...

Ah, you can't beat the Sunday Personals. Instant cheer.

Quote of the day

Quote of the Day