Alternate quote of the day

4 Jun 2009

Hello Gecko's


Well hello bloggers and what are we on this post ? 1 foot to start with and a glodetreking Gecko that has somehow managed to avoid immigration, customs, vat, Duck houses on lakes , paying for a flight ticket , swine flu, air miles and all the rest



Where did this journey start and end ?

Well it all started as life on a tropical Island in the middle of the Indian Ocean.


Night in Night out, I had my fill of a multiple diet of Mossies, fly's and the occasional other treat

Eeck, eeck, Chit, chat

I managed to smuggle himself into some of our visitors bags all the way from the there and land myself in some place called the United Kingdom , well I peeked on the way through the airport , who wouldn't when you have just spent 12 hours in a dark, hot then cold nightmare. Yep a nightmare , couldnt breath, sleep and no water for 12 hours

Still the mossies were all falling in my lap so can't be that bad being like a bird

After a brief holiday , I have now taken residence in a retreat for global Gecko's

Not a bad place by all accounts and hopefully will be able to get a piccie and update you all on the blog

Any takers out there ? Piccie takers that is
The rest of the tribe here are an ok bunch


My name is George and I am your friendly "inside" Gecko , not the common or garden house type like my mate here "grengo" , a relative somewhere on the planet and one of my cousins

A little shy I am , well thats why I only come out at night but now I have journeyed in search of my global friends
Thought I might update you all with my search for them in another world !

I had it up to my front feet at the last place with the constant comings and goings.
All those noisy parties , strangers disturbing my feasting , noises at night when it all went dark and the people were in bed
Do they know my eyesight is 300% better than thiers at night ?
My girlfriend "Grettar" had recently left me after the man with the running water bottle had visited the place?
The mossies tasted funny after that and I had to go
ek , ek ek Chit Chat!!

So I had came up with an elaborate plan , a cuning plan to escape to another world
Heard that on the box in the big room and thought its a neat phrase, still sounds lie eek eek chit chat to everyone else , but I know what I say

Would I meet my friends again on this adventure ?

Geronimo - he featured in a book by my favourite author Gerald Durrel

Stevie from Madagascer , now he's pretty close to where I was but not got a clue where I've ended up as the map is so small ? Help me ?

Gex , his picture is the first one and a cool guy , my idol and one day I will get his paw print

Treeco from Pokemon fame , I need a picture as the last one was apparently used by the local Glue and Glitter club , who knows what that is, just heard it in my last home ?

Metal Gear Gecko from fallout two, a great game I have watched the tall shorthaired one worshiping in the dark , well he stares at the screen and all things seem to dance around disturbing my feast , I need to run around too much to catch those mossies

And last but not least , the love of my life Greetar the Gecko , oh where are you , Chit Chat, eeck eeck
Have already found a few people to look for and if you happen to know where they are then let me know
thats my hero
I left for last , isnt she a real charmer and she can chit chat like no other
She's the first on he left

Chit Chat blog readers
Hic, hic, hic






















1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a lovely post. Nice to see you had a great time and you look beautiful in that jumpsuit!
Sydney Flights | Cheap Flights to Auckland | Cheap Flights to Manila

Quote of the day

Quote of the Day