Alternate quote of the day

7 Apr 2008

Hiya bloggits

Well another post on another day in Delhi

There a few good piccies I missed out last post and though we should share

A very very worried woman jammed inbetween a brother and big sister on the hati in Kerela

, well I have to be nice after all. Just glad he managed to stay calm
But there again all the Delhi visitors have been suitable impressed by Mr Blenders managing to blag the 100rps ride in the middle of Delhi on the wedding hati's.
Well he is a Scotsman after all

Rajistan buskers did not make many $$$$'s from the stingy tourists but it was fun having a go
Was paid 20bucks to shut up
Mr Bhogal's brother, honest thats what he said in Hindi, well I think he did , I think I can see the resemblance, the hair , the smile perhaps or is it ?The Management at one of the parks just contemplating the next task to set Meanwhile
Between friends. What would you rather be without ?
Whisky or a woman?
It all depends on years / vintage !
A dude walks into a bar and says to the bartender : I want a 12 years old scotch, and don't try to fool me because I can tell the difference.
The bartender is sceptical and decides to try to trick the man with a 5 year old scotch.
The man takes a sip, scowls and says : "Hey - Bartender, this crap is 5 years old scotch. - I told you that I wanted a 12 years old."
The bartender won't give in and tries once more this time with a 8 year scotch.
The man takes a sip, grimaces and says : "Bartender, I do not want 8 years old scotch like this filth. Gi'me a 12-years old scotch or ill leave !"
Impressed, the bartender gives him the 12-year scotch on the house, the man takes a sip and sighs, " Ah, now that's the real thing. "
A disgusting, ugly, grimy, stinking drunk has been watching all this with great interest.
He stumbles over and sets a glass down in front of the man and says. : "Hey, I think that's really far out what you can do.
Try this one."...The man takes a sip and immediately spits out the liquid and cries, "Yechhh! This stuff tastes like piss!"
The drunk's eyes light up and he says, "Yeah sure, now how old am I ?"
Yuck
Namaste






No comments:

Quote of the day

Quote of the Day